Fall Out Boy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fall Out Boy

Fall out Boy Turkey Fan page

AnasayfaAramaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap

Who is Pete??

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Regen
Admin
Regen

Mesaj Sayısı : 58
Yaş : 29
Kayıt tarihi : 28/09/07

Who is Pete?? Empty
MesajKonu: Who is Pete??   Who is Pete?? Icon_minitimeSalı Ekim 02, 2007 7:50 pm

Pete Wentz was born Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III, in Wilmette, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. He attended New Trier High School and North Shore Country Day School, where he was an all-state soccer player. After graduating from high school in 1997, he attended DePaul University where he studied political science, dropping out one semester shy of graduation to focus more on music.
Wentz recalled in a Rolling Stone interview that his earliest musical memory was listening to The Foundations' song "Build Me Up Buttercup" in the back of his dad's car.
Instrument(s) Vocals, bass guitar, guitar, piano, keyboards,

Commercial success
After Fall Out Boy released the My Heart EP, they released their third album, From Under the Cork Tree, in 2005. Wentz wrote the lyrics to the first single, "Sugar, We're Goin Down" with his dad in Chicago; the song peaked at #8 on the Billboard Hot 100 [5]). February 6, 2007, was the release date for Fall Out Boy's fourth full-length album, Infinity On High.

Wentz has been helping Panic! at the Disco, the band he signed to his Decaydance Records label in 2005, with their second album in the summer of 2007.

Personal life
In February 2005, in what appeared to be a suicide attempt, Wentz took an overdose of the anxiety medication Ativan, and as a result, spent a week in hospital. Commenting on the event to a magazine, he said, "I was isolating myself further and further, and the more I isolated myself, the more isolated I'd feel. I wasn't sleeping. I just wanted my head to shut off, like, I just wanted to completely stop thinking about anything at all." The suicide attempt was soon put into song form, "7 Minutes in Heaven (Atavan Halen)" and was released on their album, From Under The Cork Tree. After this event, Wentz moved back in with his parents.[13]

In March 2006, nude photos of Wentz were posted on the Internet to the LiveJournal celebrity gossip community Oh No They Didn't. The LiveJournal poster reported that she received the photos third-hand, and that Wentz originally sent the pictures to a woman with whom he allegedly had romantic interests. After the pictures spread across the Internet, Wentz posted a response on Fall Out Boy's website and blog asserting that the pictures were stolen from his T-Mobile Sidekick, and that after "feeling badly about this for about 24 hours, I am now ready to get back to laughing."[14] The video for the single "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race" contains a scene that references to the incident.

In an interview in March 2007, Wentz alluded to being bisexual, stating that he'd kissed males before and that "anybody above the waist is totally fair game."[15]. In the May 2007 issue of The Advocate, Wentz opened up about his sexuality, saying that he is sexually attracted to males but he adds, "I'm not a fan of penises".[16]

In a Rolling Stone photo shoot, however, Wentz and singer/actress Ashlee Simpson took a picture together for the opening of Wentz' bar, Angels & Kings, and were labeled as a "couple". Eventually the two began to acknowledge the relationship. In mid-2007 Wentz spoke about their relationship to InTouch magazine, saying of Simpson that "I have never met somebody who makes me feel the way she makes me feel", although he denied rumors that the two are engaged.

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://falloutboy.yetkin-forum.com
Regen
Admin
Regen

Mesaj Sayısı : 58
Yaş : 29
Kayıt tarihi : 28/09/07

Who is Pete?? Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: Who is Pete??   Who is Pete?? Icon_minitimePerş. Ekim 04, 2007 1:02 pm

pete is my love xD
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://falloutboy.yetkin-forum.com

Who is Pete??
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası