Fall Out Boy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fall Out Boy

Fall out Boy Turkey Fan page

AnasayfaAramaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap

Who is Patrick!!??

Aşağa gitmek 
2 posters
YazarMesaj
Regen
Admin
Regen

Mesaj Sayısı : 58
Yaş : 29
Kayıt tarihi : 28/09/07

Who is Patrick!!?? Empty
MesajKonu: Who is Patrick!!??   Who is Patrick!!?? Icon_minitimeSalı Ekim 02, 2007 7:52 pm

Patrick Stump (born Patrick Martin Stumph [1] on April 27, 1984 in Glenview, Illinois), is an American musician, composer and producer. Most notably, he is the lead singer, rhythm guitarist, and occasional pianist of the band Fall Out Boy.In 2001, Stump co-founded Fall Out Boy with guitarist Joe Trohman and bassist Pete Wentz.

Stump first joined Fall Out Boy as a drummer, but his singing talent was soon discovered even though he had no prior experience as a vocalist. Originally, Stump was only the band's vocalist, but after the departure of two members following the release of Fall Out Boy's Evening Out With Your Girlfriend, he also began playing guitar for the band. At this point, present day drummer Andy Hurley was also brought into the band.

The band's first full-length album Fall Out Boy's Evening Out With Your Girlfriend was released in 2003 on Uprising Records, although they shortly left the label to sign to Fueled By Ramen. They released Take This To Your Grave in May, 2003, their second full-length album which helped them earn a fanbase and some minor success.

In 2003, Stump and his bandmates signed with Island Records and released the acoustic-based EP My Heart Will Always Be the B-Side to My Tongue CD and DVD in 2004. This was followed with their second studio album, From Under The Cork Tree.

In Fall Out Boy, Stump writes the majority of the music for the band, while bassist Pete Wentz writes the majority of the lyrics. Guitarist Joe Trohman said of Patrick, "I guess Patrick is some kind of musical genius -- he's a total mad scientist."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Stump Wink
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://falloutboy.yetkin-forum.com
Dookie-Su

Dookie-Su

Mesaj Sayısı : 35
Kayıt tarihi : 28/09/07

Who is Patrick!!?? Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: Who is Patrick!!??   Who is Patrick!!?? Icon_minitimeÇarş. Ekim 03, 2007 6:57 pm

i love his voice, a little bit strange Very Happy
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Who is Patrick!!??
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası